Itil Service Level Manager $60,000 jobs
- Effective communication and negotiations skills at all levels, from front line engineers to executive level along with the ability to influence a client.
- Meet / exceed defined service levels to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction;
- ASG has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the IT services industry…
- Deliver the service in accordance with documented ACS service delivery procedures.
- Experience in Software and / or professional services Industry.
- Analyses service records against agreed service levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiates or reports…
- Support 1st level customer escalations in line with procedures for Network Incident.
- As a Network Engineer within the Restore Network team, you will be…
- Take your career to the next level with us.
- We are building Australia’s largest infrastructure and along the way some of Australia’s finest careers.
Appetency Recruitment Services
- Leading a mature service desk.
- Accountability of improving service desk productivity & KPIs.
- You will be responsible for building the service desk process…
- Ensures that service delivery meets agreed service levels.
- Maintains the clients catalogue of services Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions…
- Utilise ITIL processes to manage incidents and problems to reduce the number of repetitive tickets, increase productivity and service quality.
- High level of problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with staff at different levels of the business.
- Reports to: IT Manager, ANZ.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.