Junior Project Manager jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
- As our Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for defining new projects including schedule, resources and managing the full lifecycle of project…
- Opportunity to develop project management skills.
- You will have opportunity to develop project management skills and lead initiatives over time.
- You think bigger and have extensive experience in project planning and all areas of project management, ideally with a mechanical and/or electrical engineering…
- Delegating the project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Managing the delivery of the entire project.
- Ability to lead and develop junior staff.
- Investigators, vendors, external partners and country managers to deliver these commitments is a.
$68,152 - $84,116 a year
- They may be asked to work several operational projects under the guidance and supervision of the Managers and Project Leaders.
- $68,152 - 84,116 plus 9.5% Super.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including completing project scoping.
- Willing to travel according to project needs.
- Strong presentation skills a must.
- Exposure to diverse projects and industry experts.
- Opportunity to influence real projects and get results.
- Strong commercial understanding to ensure projects…
The Cancer Council New South Wales
- With a few years under your belt in the IT space, your exceptional customer service approach will be valued, and your passion for adding value will be rewarded.
- Comprehensive training to help you up-skill in your sales career- From Day 1, you’ll be given mentorship and consistent training directly with our ANZ Sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.