Junior Receptionist jobs in Castle Hill NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 550,000 employees throughout 52 countries.
- We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of…
- As our receptionist, you’ll be responsible for being the first friendly and professional voice or face of our company to clients and partners who call and visit…
- Light receptionist duties when required;
- They are seeking a junior Office Manager to join their team and create an exciting new office culture.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Enviable role for an ambitious junior legal receptionist/ secretary/legal office junior;
- Have MINIMUM 6 months+ experience as an office/administration assistant…
- Vista Legal is offering full-time internships in Property Law to PLT students or junior solicitors (volunteers).
- The successful candidate will possess:
The Executive Centre (Australia) Pty Ltd
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- The Executive Centre is an innovative multi-national flexible workspace provider.
- We support the growth of ambitious businesses and well known brands by…
- This includes using IPads and having a full-time receptionist and Office manager.
- We are looking for both senior experienced (1 year or more) and junior…
- In this medical receptionist position, you will report directly to the Practice Manager.
- Growing and expanding medical imaging company - multiple sites.
- Experience in a similar customer service role is ideal but not essential (such as a medical receptionist or legal receptionist).
$90,000 a year
- Have the chance to be an integral part of this Insurance business by supporting a decision maker.
- An all-encompassing role in Financial Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.