Junior Service jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Wavelength International (undo)
$85,521 - $116,290 a year
- Having recently undergone major redevelopments, this hospital has developed in to a leading medical service providing an extensive range of services such as…
- Additionally you will have an interest in sharing your knowledge facilitating and contributing to the supervision and training of colleagues, junior medical…
- The Health Service provides an integrated approach to service delivery across acute, primary health and other community-based services including aged care…
- The hospital provides services to a population of around 180,424 people residing in a 90,000 km² area.
- The role will assist the Director of Paediatrics and be…
- Having recently undergone major redevelopments, this hospital has developed into a leading medical service providing an extensive range of services such as…
- Lead by quality example as you supervise junior staff.
- A FACEM role with a difference - join an exciting and innovative health service.
- The service is a specialist evidence based service for children, youth, adults and aged persons who have serious and complex mental health needs.
- This will include educating and supervising junior medical staff, trainees and students, driving service planning and improvement programs and encouraging and…
- The hospital itself provides public access to a large range of specialist services either directly or through private partnership, with a full range of…
- The facility offers services such as Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Emergency and Coronary care.
- The Hospital services a growing population of 54,500 residents and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.