Justice Connect jobs
You refined by:
- Homeless Law is a dynamic legal team at Justice Connect delivering access to justice through pro bono.
- Our Melbourne office is currently recruiting Practical…
White Crane Collective
Palm Cove QLD
- A knowledge of human rights and a commitment to social justice.
- You’ll also provide access to live music and community events where he can connect with people…
- Engage with and connect members with community campaigning;
- Ability to participate in the unions political and social justice agenda;
Port Macquarie NSW
- The worker supports participants to connect with others, focus on their strengths, maintain a healthy lifestyle and lead a fulfilling life.
$54,000 - $59,000 a year
- Determine the visitor or caller's reason for contacting Djirra and connect them with the appropriate staff member or team across Victoria.
- And connects QUT’s expertise in agriculture and.
- Justice, health and technology law, and hosts.
- Message from the Executive Director 3.
- Our mission is to create.
- You have a demonstrated commitment to social justice outcomes.
- We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of…
Correct Care Australasia
- Correct Care Australasia is Australia's largest outsourced correctional healthcare provider; operating across all of Victoria's fourteen publicly managed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.