Key Account Manager $150,000 jobs in Kingswood NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Key Account Director - Financial Services.
- The Key Account Director is a highly experienced Sales professional with an outstanding track record demonstrating:
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- In a key strategic appointment designed to drive growth across New South Wales our client is looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager in…
- As a Customer Service Manager, you will act as the key customer prime supporting multiple customers across Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands.
- As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for the strategic account management of a portfolio of AppDynamics’ most strategic customers…
$145,000 - $160,000 a year
- Trending) to key stakeholders aligning with business strategy.
- Identify critical success factors (CSF’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s) applicable to…
- As a Product Manager, your primary objective is to drive the end to end development and execution of the everyday accounts portfolio strategy from shaping the…
- Maintain direct relationships with individual customers, including KOLs and Key Accounts.
- Maintain a appropriate in-field activity level to deliver…
- These might include partnerships around product development, access to technology, marketing, key industry associations / leaders, go -to-market strategies,…
- Key responsibilities of this role:
- Manager, attract and retain talented employees.
- Maintaining a robust cash flow forecasting system that aligns bank account…
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and run quarterly business reviews with regional & global partner exec teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.