Key Account Manager $150,000 jobs in Kingswood NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- As a Customer Service Manager, you will act as the key customer prime supporting multiple customers across Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands.
- As a Product Manager, your primary objective is to drive the end to end development and execution of the everyday accounts portfolio strategy from shaping the…
- A member of the Commercial Leadership Team, you will partner with the business to introduce and embed category-first thinking and strategic category management…
- Maintain direct relationships with individual customers, including KOLs and Key Accounts.
- Maintain a appropriate in-field activity level to deliver…
- Ability to deal with external project managers, business managers and accounts administration staff.
- Key accountabilities of the role include:
- These might include partnerships around product development, access to technology, marketing, key industry associations / leaders, go -to-market strategies,…
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth via partner led and supported opportunities…
- Key responsibilities of this role:
- Manager, attract and retain talented employees.
- Maintaining a robust cash flow forecasting system that aligns bank account…
- The Dell EMC Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for Customers with the greatest strategic and economic value to Dell EMC.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Macquarie Park NSW
- Ideally, you will have experience at a Category Manager or strong Category Executive, Brand Manager or National Account Manager level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.