- Our organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of our staff and consumers including children, and have appropriate recruitment resources in place…
$60,429 - $80,424 a year
- Workplace flexibility, including opportunities to purchase additional leave.
- Access Scholarships in your speciality of choice.
- Pro rata is paid for part time.
- Build and maintain relationships with volunteer stakeholders in addition to holding key relationships with external peer support groups.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Work with large, Toowoomba-based Employer of Choice.
- Contract role through until August 2020.
Connect Health & Community
- Connect Health & Community recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and.
- Paediatric Speech Pathologist (Grade 2).
- If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch.
- What we require from you:
- Confidence and communication is key for us!
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete a video interview as part of the next stage of the recruitment…
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key…
- Job Category Human resources and recruitment.
- Providing customer service is a key capability of this role.
- Administrative Support Officer (Talent Pool), Fire &…
- Large National Retail Company based in South Australia.
- Flexible Part time or Full time available.
- For the past 30 years, millions of happy Australians have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.