- TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Region.
- Salary: $82.75 per hour.
- Are you interested about sharing your talents in English by teaching the next generation your skills…
- Flexible working is a key part of how we work here at the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, and more options are being made available to those…
- TAFE NSW supports and empowers thousands of students in hundreds of courses across multiple campuses and online.
- Your application for this role must include:
- Communicating with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups to exchange information and support project completion.
- Applications Close: Sunday 8th March.
- If you have any enquiries regarding the recruitment process, please contact Andrew Vouthivong at Andrew.Vouthivong@planning.nsw.gov.au.
- In this role you will:
- Note: A recruitment pool may be created through this recruitment process.
- A recruitment pool is a group of applicants who have been assessed and identified as…
- Engage and build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing and…
- The Department encourages applications from people with disability and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment process and in the workplace.
- DCJ encourages applications from people with disability and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace.
- Job Title: Scientist Climate Research.
- Job Grade / Classification: Environment Officer Class 7.
- Employment Type: Temporary, Full-time.
- Closing Date 29-Feb-2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.