Key Recruitment jobs
You refined by:
Stellar Recruitment (undo)
- Review and provide comment on weekly production plans, three month plans, reforecast & budget schedules to key stakeholders.
- FIFO from most destinations in Australia.
- Large scale gold processing plant.
- Our client owns and operates a number of gold mining operations throughout Asia &…
- Our client, a current leader in the Australian mining industry is seeking experienced CHPP Electricians for one of their key operations in the Dysart region.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Generate periodic sales reports and facilitate meetings with key internal stakeholders.
- Join an innovative and award winning organisation who service Mining and…
- Manage the negotiation process for key supply agreements.
- Develop strong , customer focused relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will have demonstrated abilities in managing key stakeholders and ideally have experience working in a consultancy environment.
- Brisbane based with 1 trip to PNG per month.
- Large scale open cut gold operation.
- Permanent staff position, salary paid in AUD with attractive bonus.
- You will have hands on, demonstrated abilities in managing key stakeholders and work closely with architects, engineers, designers and the finance team.
- Other key responsibilities in this position will include:
- 9 month contract, immediate start.
- Stellar are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to…
- Perth based role with site travel every 2-3 weeks.
- Our client is a leading, Australian owned drill and blast contractor with current operations across the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.