Key Recruitment jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check.
- Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorised agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment.
- An ability to build rapport and maintain effective relationships with job seekers, employers and other key stakeholders.
- High level of computer literacy.
- As a Superannuation Consultant in the Contact Centre some of the key responsibilities include:
- Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a…
$79,680 a year
- Effectively coordinating a busy student recruitment schedule and prioritise engagement service requests, based on the Faculty’s recruitment and engagement…
- Provide stakeholders with reporting on key metrics.
- If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to…
City of Stonnington
- Play a key role in assisting Stonnington to fulfil its governance & overseeing responsibilities.
- This is a Committee role and so position description and key…
$69,029 a year
- Your key responsibilities will include:
- Location: Geelong - Waurn Ponds, Melbourne - Burwood.
- Based at either our Melbourne Burwood or Geelong Waurn Ponds…
$62,549 - $66,175 a year
- A cover letter (maximum 2 pages) which outlines your motivation for expressing interest and your strengths which align with the key selection criteria; and.
City of Stonnington
$65,736 a year
- City of Stonnington is an equal opportunity employer committed to an equitable, diverse and socially inclusive work environment and a positive, barrier-free…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.