Key Recruitment jobs
- Act as a liaison between the recruitment team and the client HR Shared Services functions for dependent processes (e.g. approvals, offers, etc.).
- If you require a reasonable adjustment in order to participate in the recruitment process, or you are looking for general information about our reasonable…
- We will then work with you to identify the best way to assist you through the recruitment process.
- The key objective is optimal availability and revenue…
- Passionate employees are the key to our success.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Friendly and Supportive team environment.
- The recruitment process will formally commence in July 2020.
- Enthusiasm is key, as is thinking creatively, having passion for your work and a willingness to…
- Manage the relationship of key recruitment agencies.
- Capacity to manage high-volume recruitment.
- Experience recruiting leading talent in another organisation or…
- Monitoring key construction requirements and implementing prompt corrective action if required, to ensure they are achieved in line with agreed specifications.
- Participating in graduate and clerkship recruitment cycles where required.
- Working with People & Culture to manage any internal recruitment where appropriate.
- $82.75 per hour (casual rate).
- Minimum 1 day per week Monday – Friday (day work only).
- Locations – Granville, Miller, Mount Druitt.
- Closing Date 29-Jan-2020.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
- Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.
- What we'll love about you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.