Key Recruitment $100,000 jobs
- My client, a well respected Construction company are looking for a Quality Representative to work on a key project win for them in the Mackay region.
- Our client is a mining owners’ team with a proven track record and expertise across multiple coal mining operations in Australia.
- FIFO from most destinations in Australia.
- Large scale gold processing plant.
- Our client owns and operates a number of gold mining operations throughout Asia &…
- Manage the negotiation process for key supply agreements.
- Develop strong , customer focused relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will have demonstrated abilities in managing key stakeholders and ideally have experience working in a consultancy environment.
$150,000 a year
- You will be given the opportunity to join an exciting, high performing business, set the growth path for the East Coast of Australia and will be a key part of…
- Other key responsibilities in this position will include:
- An ability to consult and build relationships across the organisation and with clients and key…
- Well versed in the management of key stakeholders both contractors and subcontractors.
- Aged Care, Education and Commercial Projects.
- Perth based role with site travel every 2-3 weeks.
- Our client is a leading, Australian owned drill and blast contractor with current operations across the…
- You will be responsible for the growth and management of key accounts and introducing and managing new relationships.
- Work for a large local business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.