Key Recruitment $80,000 jobs
- They will represent Technology Transformation & Delivery teams on two key projects in a mine site based in Adelaide.
- FIFO from Adelaide to site.
$114,105 - $118,413 a year
- The role is responsible for the recruitment, retention, induction and professional development of staff with a focus on meeting service delivery standards and…
Pettit Pharma & Device Search
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures.
- Position reports to: Team Leader.
- To be considered for this position your application must include your resume demonstrating your skills and experience in line with the key capabilities outlined…
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
- You will be developing and maintaining infrastructure and technology road maps and managing resolutions of key architecture decisions.
- You will also be responsible for managing resolutions for key architecture decisions along with undertaking solution options to assess appropriate security.
- Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- We are looking to hire an up and coming superstar to take on this key role at our customer site.
- We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.