Kitchens jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sous Chef (undo)
- You will be responsible for running the kitchen in the head chefs absence, with duties including but not limited to;
- We are currently closed on Mondays.
- Excellent knowledge of all kitchen procedures and operations.
- Work with a team of Chefs, kitchen utilities and dining room employees to deliver exceptional…
- This restaurant is highly rated and an AGFG award winner and it needs a suitably experienced Sous Chef to complete the kitchen team.
- Assist in maintaining high levels of kitchen cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with organisational standards.
- Doltone House Hyde Park, Sydney CBD.
- Flexibility to rotate between our various kitchens.
- Ensure the efficient operations on the kitchen in the Executive Chef’s absence.
- Maintaining the kitchen cleanliness standards and be well versed in all safe food handling and workplace practices, WH&S and kitchen mechanics standards to…
Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific
$70,000 a year
- Maintaining the kitchen cleanliness standards and be well versed in all safe food handling and workplace practices, WH&S and kitchen mechanics standards to NSW…
- A full working knowledge of kitchen operations and safe food handling procedure.
- Northern Beaches | $80K | Great New Fitout.
- Career Growth Within The Group.
ALEX&Co Parramatta Pty Ltd
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Rostering of the kitchen staff.
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Head Chef, kitchen and floor staff.
- Be willing to learn new skills.
- We’re seeking an experienced Sous Chef or a Chef looking to take their next career step, to join our Kitchen Team in a permanent full-time role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.