Land Services jobs
- Project Management of AAM’s Airborne and Land based Surveys.
- Our exceptional capabilities in business mapping, asset information, geographic system (GIS)…
Stream Consulting Group
$100,000 a year
- This unique consultancy has focused on creating a valued, integrated service to their clients, incorporating architectural, civil and structural engineering.
- In Australia, we offer engineering and management advice and services across the land, aerospace and maritime sectors.
- Utilise your skills in Business Support.
$150,000 a year
- As Project Manager you will assist with the provision of specialist project management expertise in the delivery of residential land development projects You…
- Recruitment, Training, Payroll & HR Services.
- Lead a dynamic team across land development, subdivision and built environment projects.
Public Sector People
- Assist in the preparation, review and ongoing management of land tenure arrangements between Council and community organisations.
- A relevant degree in Land or Engineering Surveying or equivalent.
- Engineering Surveyor- ConsultANZ Require the services of a Surveyor to work for our client, a…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Exposure to land dev or infrastructure projects.
- They go after a multitude of project types across urban/land development and infrastructure, which make them…
Global Synergy Recruitment Pty Ltd
- Interpret maps and land surveys to note land grading, nearby structures.
- A developing level of practical management skills, with the emphasis in the areas of…
- Their capabilities also include existing hardware, networking technologies and managed services which you will leverage off.
- Do you want uncapped commission?
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.