Land Services $80,000 jobs
- Good customer service and consultation skills.
- Coordination of stakeholder consultation of integrated transport land use.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Public Sector People
$43.28 an hour
- As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for contributing to Council planning and decision making process by providing professional advice and…
Osborne Richardson Australia
- The role of the Parks Planner is to contribute planning and decision making process by providing professional advice and services on matters of park open space…
$80,000 a year
- Appointment based service focused on relationships.
- Sitting at the very top of service offerings within the Flight Centre Travel Group, we are a collective of…
$45 an hour
- Accurate preparation, handling, lodgment and recording of land titles documents;
- Carry out preparatory work associated with land acquisitions, including…
Wood & Grieve Engineers
- We provide a broad range of engineering services to a wide variety of building, land development and infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
- Deliver services in transport modelling, capacity analysis, integrated land use planning, traffic assessment and design, road safety, public transport…
- Strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a role in supporting and actively developing our…
- By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and…
People Connexion Recruitment
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Be the technical liaison for civil infrastructure programs including roads, utilities and land development.
- Senior Development Engineer/Advisor - Civil.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.