Land Transport $60,800 jobs in Queensland
- Integrated transport and land use planning and policy advice.
- Land use and transport demand analysis and modelling.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Deliver services in transport modelling, capacity analysis, integrated land use planning, traffic assessment and design, road safety, public transport…
- Your core responsibilities will include: Delivering quality drafting works within budget and deadlines; Working on a variety of projects within the residential,…
- The Queensland market is growing with major water and wastewater projects, ongoing delivery of transport projects and continued investment in the renewable…
- Ideally 1 – 2 + years drafting experience in land development projects (preferred);
- Working on a variety of projects within the residential, industrial, retail…
- Coordination of transport and logistics.
- Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client's businesses and our…
Rheinmetall Defence Australia Pty Ltd
- WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US.
- Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties?
- When you work for us, you have more than a job.
- Selection criteria and other information 8.
- Science and Engineering Faculty 14.
- Part of the Science and.
- QUT is a university on the move, and STEM is at the.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- You will have the opportunity to work within different sectors including mining and extractive industries, energy, transport, infrastructure, land development…
- Demonstrated ability to apply traffic and transport engineering technical knowledge and provide high level advice in relation to integrated transport,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.