Law jobs in Dee Why NSW
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- With this you will be ensuring the business is able to be a market leader within law practice across the globe.
- The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Good understanding of Australian law as applicable to contracts.
- Our client is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the defence…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Qualifications in business, finance or law preferred.
- $90,000 package for the 4 days, convenient location in the CBD area.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Sound understanding of employment law.
- Manage a team of two - previous management experince not required.
- Our client is a large media entity.
- A client facing role dealing with a multitude of different technologies.
- Strong sense of autonomy, ensuring the business operates optimally with clients.
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- My client is an international law firm based in Sydney CBD.
- International Law Firm based in the CBD.
- An initial 12 month fixed term role - with a chance for…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- An exciting opportuntiy for a standalone legal counsel.
- An international and recognised technology business.
- An expanding international technology company.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee…
- Ideally you will be trained at a medium to large law firm.
- Join a industry leader in a business facing role.
- A broad and autonomous position with high levels of…
- 2 years experience in financial services law (e.g. managed funds or platforms) and/or superannuation.
- Corporate Lawyer ASX Listed Leading FinTech business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.