Law Graduate jobs in Fairfield NSW
- Post graduate business qualification (eg MBA, M. App.
- Tertiary degree qualified in finance, accounting, commerce, law and/or engineering.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably at a post-graduate level.
- We are redefining the boundaries of what it means to be a law firm.
Lawson Elliott Recruitment
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Be recent graduate of a Degree in Finance, Commerce, Law or related fields.
- $65k - $75k + Super.
- Parking on-site and close to public transport.
- This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a graduate lawyer or junior solicitor to join the team at Chidiac Legal.
- The successful candidate will be:
Clifford Chance LLP
- We are seeking an enthusiastic lawyer with strong academics and at least 3–4 years of relevant competition law / antitrust experience from a recognised law firm…
- The role will also involve some marketing and business development activities on behalf of the group and wider firm, together with mentoring graduates.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Law, Business, Commerce or equivalent, ideally with a post-graduate qualification.
- BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including…
$76,000 a year
- Being a mentor for junior staff/graduates across tax projects.
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture,…
- You are tertiary qualified in finance/commerce/law or related and have good knowledge of local and global compliance regulations and requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.