Law Graduate jobs in Fairfield NSW
- AHL Legal is Australia’s largest Chinese law firm, in major cities across Australia & China.
- We are seeking talented, responsible individuals who are interested…
- Workplace Relations Advisor - Open to Graduates and Part-Time.
- Comprehensive, on-the-job training is available to candidates of all levels, so Industrial…
- An undergraduate degree and post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching discipline(s);
- Macquarie University’s Faculty of Arts offers a range…
Herbert Smith Freehills Graduate
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- It’s never too early to start building your future in law.
- Open to 3rd to 4th year undergraduate law students, or 1st or 2nd year JD law students (if you have a…
- To be successful in this position you will be a new Adviser or recent Graduate with:
- As a part-time or casual consultant within our team you can explore and…
- Formal qualifications in either commerce, accounting, economics or law and/or qualifications from Governance Institute of Australia.
- Are you ready to begin?
- We’re renowned for our Smarter Law approach.
- Participating in graduate and clerkship recruitment cycles where required.
- About the role and team.
- BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including…
- You have 5 to 7 years’ plus post qualification experience including within the banking practice of a reputable law firm and can demonstrate:
- We are redefining the boundaries of what it means to be a law firm.
- This year MinterEllison was placed in the top 25 best workplaces in Australia in LinkedIn’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.