Law Graduate jobs in Fairfield NSW
Control Risks Group Holdings Ltd
- Identified key law firm partners.
- Qualifications and Graduate or post-graduate qualification in a relevant field.
- In an age of ever-changing risk.
- Have had some TPD/super/income protection insurance experience + a serious/genuine keen interest in TPD/superannuation/insurance law;
- Sydney. $70,000-$120,000.
- Degree in Law, Business, Commerce or Finance or equivalent, ideally with a post graduate qualification.
- Working for AMP means being part of a company that…
- Are seriously seeking to specialize in medical negligence law long-term;
- Are hungry to advance your career long-term with a reputable plaintiff law firm.
- Did you know we are one of the first law firms to use block chain in Australia?
- The eDiscovery team is responsible for the provision of client data management…
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in finance, economics, law, commerce or a related discipline complemented by relevant post-graduate studies.
- Post grad study a plus.
- S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender,…
- You will have experience in a financial institution or the banking practice of a reputable law firm.
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
- What will you be doing?
$180,000 - $240,000 a year
- Excellent graduate degree results (or international equivalent) required.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all…
- You have 6 to 8 years’ plus post qualification experience in a financial institution or within the banking practice of a reputable law firm and can demonstrate:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.