Law Graduate jobs in New South Wales
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- You’ll have the opportunity to support our Principals and Academic Advisors as they serve as expert witnesses before courts and arbitration panels on behalf of…
- Outstanding opportunity to join top tier law firm.
- As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most…
- Plus, the best bit is, if you impress us we’ll offer you a permanent position after you graduate.
- If you’re studying accounting, commerce or law, you’re…
- Paid Position: We are a growing and modern law practice located in Burwood - [NSW] and we are looking to employ either a part time or full time vibrant graduate…
- Pre-graduate experience in a financial or legal institution desirable.
- Post-graduate legal qualifications considered favourably but are not necessary for the…
- Our vacancy will suit a recent law graduate, ideally recently admitted to practice.
- With more than 4,000 employees strategically located in 50 offices across 28…
- THRIVE LAWYERS is a boutique law firm located in Riverwood.
- As a PLT student you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a diverse and varied client…
LEGAL & COMPANY SOLICITORS
- Would suit a law graduate willing to work their way up.
- Legal assistant/paralegal required to assist the principal in a busy suburban law firm based in Campsie.
- So vividly you will describe the energy of a room full of aspiring graduates, recalling the moment ambition evolves into opportunity.
- Please complete your application before 8th April, 2020.
- Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
- Currently in your final year of study.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.