Law Graduate jobs in New South Wales
- Be part of Australia’s largest cohort of graduates – meaning you’ll have a community of other grads to lean on and learn from!
- What will you get to do?
- As a Practice Assistant you will be working alongside top calibre legal operatives, from graduates to partners.
- Practice Assistants, Banking & Finance (Sydney).
- Details of the units taught in the law school can be found here.
- An Honours degree in Law or post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching…
Allied World Assurance Company
- Subject to applicable law, all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, disability,…
New South Wales
- These are outstanding opportunities for recent graduates (up to 3 years of experience) to build the expertise required to deliver a wide range of our solutions…
- Transform your energy into opportunity and by the time you graduate, you’ll be streaks ahead of your peers.
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce,…
- An undergraduate degree and post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching discipline(s);
- Macquarie University’s Faculty of Arts offers a range…
- Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals,…
- Using your skills in finance, law or broader commerce, as a part of our Corporate Tax team you’ll assist clients from a variety of industries across three main…
- THRIVE LAWYERS is a boutique law firm located in Riverwood.
- As a PLT student you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a diverse and varied client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.