Law Graduate jobs in New South Wales
Murdock Cheng Legal Practice
- MCLP is seeking a university student or graduate to complete vocational workplace experience.
- MCLP is a commercial law rm with oces situated in the Sydney and…
$67,481 - $114,117 a year
- We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals in various areas of specialisation of policing and law enforcement to…
- Have a serious genuine interest in tax law.
- Are an admitted solicitor (or soon to be) with minimum 6 months+ (or more) experience in tax law either with a…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran…
MistryFallahi Lawyers & Business Advisors
- We are an established boutique law practice in Sydney CBD and are looking for an Estate Planning Graduate Lawyer with relevant experience in drafting…
$79,490 - $93,130 a year
- The University of Wollongong (UOW) is in the top 2% of universities worldwide, our success is reflected in global awards and rankings, where UOW graduates and…
National Criminal Lawyer
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a law graduate who wishes to pursue a career in the criminal law.
- They will report directly to the Principal Lawyer, Mr…
- MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to…
King & York Lawyers
- King & York Lawyers is a boutique law firm specialising in criminal law, traffic law and family law.
- Please note that this is a voluntary position, though the…
- Our client is a multi-award winning pre-eminent+ FORWARD-THINKING ‘non-vanilla’ national law firm at the leading edge of tech/digital developments offering a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.