Law Graduate $60,000 jobs in Fairfield NSW
You refined by:
- Check out what prior grads have got up to here!
- At Uber, we understand that every graduate is on their own unique journey.
- Post graduate business qualification (eg MBA, M. App.
- Tertiary degree qualified in finance, accounting, commerce, law and/or engineering.
- An undergraduate degree (3 years +) or equivalent post graduate qualification relevant to their desired teaching discipline(s);
- Transform your energy into opportunity and by the time you graduate, you’ll be streaks ahead of your peers.
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce,…
Credit Suisse Campus
- Australia-NSW-Sydney | Full-time (FT) | Global Markets | Job ID 149404.
- Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking…
Clifford Chance LLP
- We are seeking an enthusiastic lawyer with strong academics and at least 3–4 years of relevant competition law / antitrust experience from a recognised law firm…
- Post-graduate qualifications in Finance, economics or similar.
- It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or…
- Have a serious genuine interest in tax law.
- Are an admitted solicitor (or soon to be) with minimum 6 months+ (or more) experience in tax law either with a…
Joseph G. Capogreco and Associates
- We are offering an opportunity for two final-year law students or graduates who wish to undertake their PLT placement with us.
- Our areas of expertise include:
- "Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.