Law Graduate $60,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Work experience relevant to a graduate;
- “No study of criminal justice and law would be complete without a study of human behaviour”, therefore, formal education…
- Minimum 2 - 3 years post graduate experience.
- Knowledge of regulations, legislation and common law radiography practice.
- The ability to salary package.
- Post-graduate qualifications in finance e.g. CFA, MBA, Masters, Chartered Accounting would be an advantage.
- The Associate will support the lead Analyst in all…
$130,000 - $175,000 a year
- Our client is a leading commercial law firm and has a commercial property team that punches above it's weight.
- Job-location : Sydney, New South Wales.
- Post graduate qualifications in law beneficial.
- Proactive ‘watch’ for evolutions originating from local law, regulators and / or Group policy (including cross…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- No Solicitors or law graduates please.
- Located in the centre of the CBD our client focuses on commercial law litigation and dispute resolution, property,…
- A graduate / postgraduate equivalent degree.
- At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender,…
- Did you know we are one of the first law firms to use block chain in Australia?
- The eDiscovery team is responsible for the provision of client data management…
- Relevant tertiary and post graduate qualifications in tax, accounting or legal specialisations.
- Update the business on domestic and international changes in tax…
- Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.