Law Staff jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
$70,000 a year
- Located in the heart of the CBD, this Australian law firm pride themselves on leading the path away from the traditional law firm model and being progressive…
- Issue & monitor temporary staff passes/loan equipment/OH&S equipment.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Flexible work practices for staff.
- Excellent career paths for all support staff.
- Proven litigation experience within a well-known law firm.
- We are a top-tier law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on our people, clients and communities in which we work.
- Have extensive knowledge of Criminal Law and Procedure and the Law of Evidence.
- The OPP consists of the Solicitor for Public Prosecutions and a staff of…
$68,339 - $88,435 a year
- Criminal lawyer role and mixed role comprising criminal law & family violence available.
- With over 800 staff employed in 15 offices across Victoria, we help…
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth is Australia’s leading independent law firm.
- Flexible work practices for staff, including the ability to purchase additional leave.
$85,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing Australian law firm who pride themselves on the development of their staff.
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Career Advancement + Work Satisfaction + Staff Perks.
- The focus of the Partner's practice encompasses many facets of WR, IR and Employment law including Unfair…
- Named as the 2017 Law Firm of the Year at the Australasian Law Awards, Mills Oakley is an Australian commercial law firm undergoing significant growth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.