Law Student jobs in Mount Druitt NSW
- Conducting regular legal research and fact gathering, including case law and legislative research on domestic and international law;
- Prior experience in a similar role (law firm or corporate legal department).
- Bachelor of Laws student (in 2nd or 3rd year) with a strong academic record …
- The position is suitable for students who are completing their PLT components or Law Students.
- Oxford Lawyers at Parramatta is looking for a hard working and…
- We are looking to undertake a recent graduate at law who has at least 6 months post admission experience in the area of conveyancing or a paralegal who is a law…
- Our firm specialises in litigation, property law, migration law, corporate law and other general areas.
- We are looking for enthusiastic students in the second…
- The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and hardworking law student who is willing to learn.
- We are looking for committed undergraduate law students…
- Possessing a strong passion in law.
- The firm covers wide areas of law including property conveyancing, family, commercial, criminal law and immigration.
- Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- Associate Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales).
Nicholas George Lawyers
Bondi Junction NSW
- We specialise in litigation, property law, family law and wills and probate.
- NGL has a position available for a PLT student to join their friendly team.
$68,000 - $71,000 a year
- It serves a large population of academic and research staff and students on two campuses and affiliated research institutes.
- Work type: Continuing / Full time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.