Lawyer jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Powerhouse Law Australia
New South Wales
- Are you looking for the best training in the field of Criminal Law?
- Do you want to learn how to be a great Criminal Lawyer?
- For our TeamSource experienced community, members must be Australian qualified lawyers with their restrictions removed.
Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- PLT placements are supervised by a Solicitor within our Strategic Litigation team and have an opportunity to work with lawyers across our organisation.
- Allens Adapt - Immediate contract opportunities for TMT lawyers (Sydney).
- We have immediate opportunities available for TMT lawyers in Sydney to work with us on…
Brander Smith McKnight Lawyers
- We currently have 7 full time lawyers and 1 part time paralegal and provide an exceptionally cooperative and pleasant work environment.
- Connecting high-calibre lawyers with exciting career opportunities.
- We offer bespoke secondment opportunities for high-calibre lawyers and legal professionals…
- Our TMT practice is growing and we are recruiting an Associate level lawyer to join our Sydney team, with experience in venture capital or other private capital…
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
- Our client is well known for paying its lawyers at the very top of the market.
- This firm is actively seeking to appoint an experienced lawyer at the Associate…
- We have immediate opportunities available for disputes lawyers in Sydney and Melbourne to work with us on a range of assignments.
Hunter Shafiz Lawyers
- Our practice Hunter Shafiz Lawyers has aided in the care and education if several students from across Sydney.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.