Lawyer jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Legal Counsel (undo)
- We are seeking an experienced in-house lawyer / private practice lawyer with experience in corporate and commercial work.
- A Day in the Life.
- The lawyers in the team work closely with the heads of business and partner with the various leadership teams to provide technical legal advice, support and…
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- A leading global bank is seeking an experienced financial services lawyer to join their experienced and established team.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Instructing and liaising with foreign and domestic external lawyers.
- The non-bank lender provides financial expertise and solutions to drive sustainable growth…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Work with Heads of Business & leadership teams | 5+ years' broad banking & securities law experience preferred.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This company continues to experience impressive growth and is seeking a commercial lawyer to join the company.
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
- Unique opportunity for a mid-level Lawyer who is seeking their first role in-house with a well established asset management business.
- This opportunity will appeal to both private practice lawyers seeking to move in-house and in-house lawyers seeking a step up.
- Ability to think outside the box.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.