Lawyer Legal jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- Knowledge of legal technology, including technical platforms, specific technical applications and their impact on the practice of law.
- About the role and team.
- That’s why we connect people with legal help.
- Test whether telehealth can:– be used effectively to deliver legal services to people experiencing or at risk of…
- More Lawyers recognised in Class Action Litigation than any other firm in Australia, Best Lawyers 2017.
- Band 1 Dispute Resolution Australia, Chambers and Legal…
- Support to the Graduate Lawyer program.
- Experience working within the legal profession or in professional services would be advantageous.
- Liaison with clients and lawyers as required.
- Be admitted as a lawyer in Australia or overseas.
- With offices internationally, this award winning boutique law…
- Legal Counsel role within a skilled legal team.
- Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, the Legal Counsel has primary responsibility for drafting and advising on…
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Conveying complex legal concepts and information in plain English, succinctly and accurately particularly to staff and hearing members with limited legal.
- Opportunity to utilise your legal skills while working in a non-traditional legal role.
- With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27…
- Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000.
Be the first to see new Lawyer Legal jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.