Lawyer Legal jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Charterhouse Partnership (undo)
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers.
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence.
- This national corporate firm is looking for a career legal…
- This leading boutique law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to support in their Family practice supporting two lawyers.
- To be successful you will have:
- Supportive environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners | Scope for career progression.
- Our client’s Insurance team is experiencing growth which services a…
- At least 2 years’ experience as a legal secretary.
- This role would see the successful candidate supporting a team of lawyers on a day-to-day basis with:
- Our client has a large Litigation practice with multiple Lawyers regularly acknowledged in Legal publications as leading litigation lawyers.
- This leading boutique law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to support two Lawyers including the firms Principal in Family Law and Commercial Litigation.
- This firm are regularly recognised in various legal publications and pride themselves on providing an inclusive environment for their staff to work in.
- Long-standing, national firm with over 150 years’ experience in the legal industry.
- Opportunity for an ambitious Property Lawyer to join a reputable firm and…
- Ability to identify key issues in a legal matter;
- Supporting and working with partners and the senior lawyers in the team in meeting clients' objectives and…
- Corporate Lawyer with 2-6 years PQE.
- Due to continued successes, the Corporate team Seek an ambitious Lawyer for their high-performing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.