Lawyer Legal jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Senior Legal Counsel (undo)
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The senior lawyer works largely autonomously within a small in-house legal team.
- Undertaking complex legal transactions (e.g.
- Liaising with external law firms.
- As the first member of New Relic’s APJ legal team, your role will encompass a wide range of legal matters, especially contract review and negotiation.
- The Senior Legal Counsel (Funding & Leasing) is accountable for providing timely and accurate legal advice to support the Virgin Australia Group Treasury team.
- A rare opportunity to join an exciting company as a Senior Legal Counsel.
- Perfect for a senior finance lawyer looking to move away from the private practice or…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior back-end construction lawyer to join a leading engineering organisation.
- Email me jobs like this.
- Reporting to the General Counsel & Company Secretary and working in a small and collaborative legal team of experienced lawyers, this newly created position…
- As Senior Legal Counsel in the legal team, you will report to the General Counsel and work closely with the business units.
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
G2 Legal Limited
- G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Sydney.
- Exciting new role for an experienced and dynamic construction disputes lawyer to join a major…
- If you are an experienced and commercially savvy Senior lawyer with a strong M&A grounding that is looking to move into innovative organisation then this is an…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Lawyer Legal jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.