- Undertaking life cycle cost analysis for acquisition and sustainment projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to lead…
- Geotechnical Engineering, Construction, Engineer, Geology, Temporary, Engineering, Contract.
- Review geotechnical engineering activities on bids and projects in…
- Achieve pre-determined standards of quality to the international ISO 9001 standard and cost efficiently.
- Lead the team under your control (both direct staff and…
$150,000 - $175,000 a year
- Able to lead, inspire and grow within the team.
- Partners with Commercial Managers to negotiate final prices and costs on agreed scopes.
$219,000 a year
- Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer working towards Chartered status.
- Major Digital Rail Infrastructureprogram - design, lead and deliver!
Regional and Outer Metropolitan
- Manage the development of project briefs and cost estimates, procuring and overseeing service providers and implement effective cost management systems.
Infinity Plus One Consultancy
- Passing on unsolicited customer leads to Account.
- Manager and as per delegations of authority and considering cost impact to IBCS.
New South Wales
- Understanding of subcontract productivity rates and Labour Cost Reports, and ability to interpret cost reports.
- At PCL, you are more than just an employee.
- Lead organisation of standard work docs with implementation and control.
- Drive cost down in manufacturing (and sustain) for all labour hours.
- Manage and lead a team of software engineers working on our products, providing technical support, solutions and designs.
- Knowledge of C++ would be a bonus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.