Lead Cost Engineer jobs
- To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
- IBM Industry Platforms provides a range of strategic technologies…
- We are currently seeking to engage an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join our team.
- Providing planning expertise and developing knowledge to coordinate…
- Experience as a team lead.
- Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.As a member of this team, you will have a unique opportunity to be…
- Has the ability to identify risks, and propose effective solutions, execute mitigation actions and report on outcomes / cost savings and residual risks.
- Provide technical support/ lead on design, installation, commissioning and optimising in an operating environment.
- New product and/or Process development.
- Assisting the Engineering Manager/Lead Mechanical Engineer with defining and the delivery of project requirements as they relate to scope, cost and schedule.
- Achieve pre-determined standards of quality to the international ISO 9001 standard and cost efficiently.
- Lead the team under your control (both direct staff and…
- Contribute technical and design assistance to provide engineering design solutions in consultation with Lead Drafter or Lead Engineer.
- How to join our team:
- Strong computer skills (AutoCAD, MSProject and MSOffice) and basic financial management skill (estimating, budgets and cost control) are key.
- Infrastructure Engineer - Core Technology Transformation.
- As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll focus on continuously reducing Core Technology technical debt by…
Be the first to see new Lead Cost Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.