Lead Cost Engineer jobs
Network Rail Consulting
- Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer working towards Chartered status.
- The role will lead a team of functional experts to deliver system specifications,…
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Leads estimation efforts to rapidly develop an understanding of potential solution costs and delivery timescales, including appropriate Service regimes for…
- Interface with the Chief Engineers office for certification of risk mitigation in design.
- The Subsea Production Controls Application Engineer has the technical…
- Experience as a team lead.
- Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.As a member of this team, you will have a unique opportunity to be…
- Achieve pre-determined standards of quality to the international ISO 9001 standard and cost efficiently.
- Lead the team under your control (both direct staff and…
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects.
- Performs and evaluates cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale…
- Lead Site Reliability Engineer (DevOPs).
- Lead the initiative for Monitoring-as-Code.
- Experience with cost optimization on AWS and/or Azure.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You will manage activities of staff including senior systems engineers and systems engineers.
- As the Lead, your responsibilities will include the delivery of…
- You will support the Project Delivery Lead in the management and delivery of all critical project control elements, including Cost, Schedule, Quality, Risk,…
- Openet Solution Delivery also rely on the Advance Engineer to drive the product roadmap and ensure the optimum features are made available in order to reduce…
Be the first to see new Lead Cost Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.