Leading Subdivisions jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- General real estate issues such as subdivisions, enforcement of securities.
- Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and…
$150,000 a year
- In exchange for your commitment to this long term position, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and fantastic employment conditions.
$110,000 a year
- Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, you will be engaged on a variety of civil subdivision and road construction projects.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside leading specialists in the above areas of law as well as a supportive team.
- Wills and powers of attorney.
- Solid (min. 6 years p.q.e.) in Property/Construction/Planning law team including proven experience in handling large-scale transactional property development…
Port Melbourne VIC
- Melbourne based works, full-time Licensed Surveyor position with one of the state's leading land surveying companies.
- We will provide you with:
- Leading Australian Contractor looking for Foreman / Supervisor for subdivision projects.
- Reporting into an Area Manager, in this role you will be responsible…
- Experience on land development/subdivision projects is a must.
- Having just secured a number of additional projects in Geelong, they now need to hire an…
- The team aim to target subdivision (average 20 - 50 lots), local authority and projects with leading developers and have already made inroads in this space.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Residential or commercial subdivision experience.
- Industry leading pay for the right people.
- Due to their steady growth and recent project wins in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.