Lean Sigma jobs in New South Wales
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Significant experience in process improvement, Lean Six Sigma or Agile methodologies and other improvement methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office essential.
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
- At Bose, we’re obsessed with performance—on what matters most—the little details that make a big difference and the big…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Using Lean Six Sigma methodology to implement end-to-end improvement solutions.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification.
- Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives.
- Applications close 15th November 2019.
Six Degrees Executive
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Leading and delivering Improvement Projects using Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Strong people focussed leadership style;
- Lean, Six Sigma or Operational Excellence knowledge and/or proficiency.
- Proven experience in data center equipment/rack build and sound fault finding techniques…
- Help drive the adoption of enterprise agility pillars, such as lean-agile leadership, lean portfolio management, agile funding, big room planning, and…
- Experience with continuous improvement, LEAN or Six Sigma is highly regarded.
- Work for an industry Leader.
- Our client is a global owned manufacturing business…
- Exposure to Lean, Six sigma.
- Assistant Vice President, Business Development.
- With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Based in Western Sydney, our clients site is highly automated, sophisticated and equipped to global best practice.
- Plan and supervise the production process.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.