Learning Development jobs in Broadmeadows VIC
You refined by:
Box Hill VIC (undo)
- Learning development experience is desirable.
- The Learning Resource Developer provides high quality and innovative course material development under instruction…
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development.
- We will also tell you about our exciting and highly…
$64,750 - $69,420 a year
- Helping with supervision, training and development of staff.
- If you are at your best when you're on the go, learning new tasks and given ownership - we want to…
- Ongoing paid training and professional development throughout your time with us.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing…
- It includes access to clinical educator support, professional development study days, skill acquisition via simulation based learning and clinical placement in…
- Extensive range of career and learning opportunities.
- The Social worker role provides the opportunity to further develop leadership skills and contribute to the…
- You will have an understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), the Goodstart Practice Guide, child development and learning, and the importance of…
- Build a culture of cooperation, learning, affirmation and accountability across the state.
- Degree qualification in social work, welfare, community development…
- Adult Learning Principles: A strong understanding of learning theories, including adult learning theory and ability to apply these in various settings.
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards.
- Full time - 38 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.