Legal jobs in Mount Druitt NSW
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Provide Legal SME advice and draft commercial agreements, deeds for corporate clients.
- A dynamic and collaborative workplace culture.
- Legal qualifications, admission as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of NSW and a current practising certificate from the NSW Law Society.
$150,000 - $165,000 a year
- Provide legal advice and support to the business.
- Solid legal workflow management, time management and prioritisation.
- Lovely office in a prime CBD location.
- Legal sector and professional services background is an advantage.
- You next company is one of the leading name in the legal sector.
- Provide legal advice across areas including;
- The in-house legal team totals over 20 heads.
- You have had legal experience or exposure within Construction,…
- Representation in commercial and legal negotiations.
- Reporting to a Senior Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for providing legal support to all functions…
- The role is located in Sydney and reports to the Australian Country Head of Legal.
- A 12-month contract role has now become available in their Legal Department,…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Legal jobs in Mount Druitt NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.