Legal jobs in North Sydney NSW
Sort by: relevance -
$67,853 - $115,017 a year
- Outline your skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the giving of legal advice or representing clients in legal proceedings.
The King's School AU
- Applications are sought from experienced educators to lead the Senior School's dynamic History Department.
- The vision for our Head of Department is to provide…
- Company Secretariat, Corporate Advisory and Governance, Commercial legal, Insurance, M&A legal, Treasury legal and specialist legal (e.g employment and AMP…
- This role will support two Directors and the wider legal team.
- As a Legal Secretary in our OGC team your impact will be seen by:
NA Primary Location: Australia-Sydney Job: Secretarial Schedule: Full…
Department of Communities and Justice
- Provide legal and litigation advice.
- Legal has seven practice groups that cover a broad range of commercial and public law matters.
- As part of this innovative team you will be working with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
- The Sydney Real Estate group are seeking to recruit…
- A minimum of one years’ experience working as a legal assistant.
- We have an opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our growing Statutory Insurance CTP team…
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our General Insurance section in Sydney on a 12 month parental leave contract.
- Providing legal advice on group transactions;
- Managing external legal counsel and vendor engagements;
- An exceptional opportunity has arisen at OpenText for a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.