Legal $60,000 jobs in Mount Druitt NSW
- Manage legal processes and databases.
- Assist Lawyers with a wide variety of legal documents including contracts, policies and letters.
- Birchgrove Legal is a driven and energetic legal practice located in Sydney’s CBD.
- We are currently seeking a Practice Legal Trainee (PLT) in our Criminal Law…
- KPMG Flexible Legal Resourcing would like to hear from legal professionals across a broad range of industries, sectors and practice specialisms.
- Drafting basic correspondence & preparation of legal documents;
- At least 4 years’ Legal Secretarial experience within private practice;
- Managing cases that are run externally by our external legal partners in the Federal Circuit Court, and the Federal Court;
- A strong attention to detail;
- The Legal Counsel also assists as required with the general legal work of the UNSW Legal Office.
- Provide strategic legal advice to UNSW senior management (often…
- Withstand Lawyers is seeking a part-time PLT to assist with immigration matters.
- This is a voluntary position.
- Experience is preferred but not essential.
- Perform legal research and analysis of legal problems and issues across APAC.
- Provide litigation support to the APAC legal and compliance function.
- We are a legal advisory business located in the Sydney CBD with offices in Brisbane.
- You will be involved in document review, completing legal research tasks…
- GMH Legal is based in the St.
- You will be required to provide legal and administrative support to the team and undertake legal research and paralegal duties…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.