Legal Admin jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Sarina Russo Apprenticeships has a client that are a legal firm that specialise in estate planning, probate and conveyancing.
- Juniors are encouraged to apply.
- Handle plenty of random admin tasks as they hit your desk!
- Play a key role in our legal team by preparing court documents as requested.
- How you’ll be rewarded.
- We’d like to see at least 2 years’ experience in admin/support roles (even better if it’s in the legal sector!).
- Work type: Full-time Permanent.
- Opportunities to learn, develop and expand your knowledge within the legal sector.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced admin professional with…
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- Entering Partners time for legal matters.
- Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers is looking for a Personal Assistant / Admin-all-rounder to help run the day-to-day life…
- Working with the admin team nationally to ensure consistency across the offices.
- Ability to learn and adhere to compliance and legal requirements within Morgan…
- Managing admin duties such as TFN lodgement, reporting, medical downloads, mail and photocopying.
- Welcome to This Australian life.
- We are looking for someone with admin, call centre or legal experience to be trained into a Case Management Specialist.
- We stand together as equals.
$58,213 - $61,969 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Admin Assist Gde 4.
- Remuneration: $58, 213.02 p.a - $61, 969.36 p.a.
$70,592 - $72,347 a year
- Employment Type: 1x Permanent Full Time and 1x Temporary Full Time.
- Position Classification: Snr Admin Assist Gde 3.
- Remuneration: $70,591.87 - $72,346.63.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.