Legal Admin jobs
$70,592 - $72,347 a year
- Employment Type: 1x Permanent Full Time and 1x Temporary Full Time.
- Position Classification: Snr Admin Assist Gde 3.
- Remuneration: $70,591.87 - $72,346.63.
$137,810 - $149,570 a year
- Provide legal services to clients and management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide specialist legal advice of Council’s Local Laws.
- An interest in the criminal justice sector, legal studies or information technology.
- Multiple CASUAL positions available in this brand new office located in…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- At Amicus Legal Recruitment, our sole focus rests exclusively in the legal talent domain and we are specialists in the legal recruitment industry.
- Be apart of a centre of excellence and legal expertise.
- This position will require the lawyer to work collaboratively with a small team of solicitors within…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- One of Sydney's fastest growing law firms with multiple practice areas and a well recognized brand within the market are looking to hire a junior legal…
New South Wales
- TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 34 partners and over 160 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
- Variety- reception+ admin assistant in immigration law/family law;
- Have MINIMUM 12 months OR MORE legal reception/secretarial/assistant experience in any LAW…
- Manage customer credit files and monitor legal admin.
- Join this local company in Newcastle on a 3-4 month Credit Control project basis.
- What you need to do now.
Lagom Family Law
- General admin tasks – photocopying, filing, indexing documents.
- PLT placement in Family Law - CBD.
- We are a Boutique Sydney Family Law firm looking for a recent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.