Legal Admin jobs
$137,810 - $149,570 a year
- Provide legal services to clients and management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide specialist legal advice of Council’s Local Laws.
- Variety- reception+ admin assistant in immigration law/family law;
- Have MINIMUM 12 months OR MORE legal reception/secretarial/assistant experience in any LAW…
- Completing required claims-associated admin in a timely and accurate manner.
- Join Australia’s No.1 Life Insurer.
- Corporate CBD offices including free gym.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work independently; strong legal research skills with attention to detail; a positive can do…
Nossal High School
- Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all school staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the…
$70,000 - $95,000 a year
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure all legal documents are complete and up to date.
- Executive Assistant to Director / Team Coordinator.
- Day to day will include:
Glengala Primary School
- SC3 Sound knowledge of financial management legal requirements and practices, including the capacity to produce reports and provide advice in respect to those…
- Performance mgt, recruitment, benefits and talent admin.
- Organization are required; legal authorization to live and work in Australia.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$65,000 a year
- Permanent opportunity for a Receptionist/Admin located in the Sydney CBD.
- Salary up to $65k + super.
- As one of Australia’s ASX top 50 organisations, this…
$75,000 - $83,000 a year
- Coordinate all legal action on outstanding rates and liaise with the collection agency.
- Develop and monitor rates admin processes to ensure compliance with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.