Legal Assistant jobs in Waverley NSW
You refined by:
- Providing high level legal assistant support to the General Counsel, including the collation of briefs and assisting with drafting legal documents.
- Experience in legal operations and familiarity with legal technology.
- Experienced highly competent assistant, ideally with law firm or inhouse legal experience.
- They continuously work on their legal product knowledge and business savvy.
- Legal Assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to our legal…
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- Previous legal administration experience in property preferred.
- We are a firm of around 700 people including over 86 partners delivering outstanding legal…
- Familiarity with the across government legal services panel is an advantage but not essential.
- We have 2 opportunities for Legal Administrators to be a part of…
- We are seeking applicants who have either completed their legal studies, are in the final stages of their law degree or undertaking practical legal training.
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Temporary Full-Time (35 hours per week).
- When applying you will need to:
- Preparing legal documents and letters;
- We have been recognised by respected industry bodies and commentators, including ALPMA and Australasian Lawyer, as one of…
- AGS is a self-funded legal practice and competes in the market for the majority of its legal work.
- Duties include working with legal support staff to prepare…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.