You refined by:
Legal Centre jobs in Hurstville Grove NSW
$74,338 - $84,116 a year
- UNSW Edge (Edge) is a centre in UNSW Law that provides practical, contemporary and focused life-long education to the legal profession, our alumni and other…
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- This involves recruiting men from local courts and community correction centres.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
- Fixed term full time position for 12 months.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail leases, lease terminology and legal obligations of tenants and landlords.
- Other duties may include the following:
- Consolidation and decommissioning of data centres.
- Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to ensure Client achieves the best “value for money”…
- Primary's services include large-scale medical centres, pathology and diagnostic imaging.
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in a corporate environment either…
- Partner with the centre of Excellence to drive accurate reporting – T&E & OPEX flash.
- Our client, a Global Tech Giant are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst…
- Worked within a customer service, sales, contact centre environment.
- Driving first contact resolution through handling any escalations on pending home loan…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.