Legal Compliance $70,000 jobs in Victoria
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
$150,000 a year
- Join the agency's in-house legal team and work on a range of interesting Employment & Industrial Relations Law matters.
$140,000 a year
- Develop, monitor and support legal compliance and advise on the legal aspects of policy development to ensure consistency across all legal matters including…
- Fair, honest, professional, friendly and collaborative approach with all stakeholders including remote team members and manager (Sales, Contract Negotiators,…
- Ensuring compliance with changing legal and regulatory landscape.
- Regulatory compliance knowledge including PCI, GDPR.
- Approval of identity & access policies.
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- Manage interface with Legal, Credit, and Account Opening Team to ensure appropriate setup of new customers/contracts.
- Act as the SPA for invoice accuracy.
East Timor Hearts Fund
- The Company Secretary provides strategic legal and governance advice to the CEO and board, and oversees all aspects of the organisation’s regulatory compliance.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Mahlab is Australia’s leading independent legal recruitment consultancy.
- Day-to-day work will include providing legal support in relation to mining, property…
- To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.