Legal Compliance $70,000 jobs in Victoria
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Ensuring Australian workplace laws and compliance.
- Liaising with external parties for legal advice as required.
- Great opportunity for career development.
$167,000 a year
- You will act as a financial steward to monitor the organisations' financial position against budgets and forecasts and ensure compliance with all regulatory and…
- IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- To think along with clients and sell.
BetEasy Pty Ltd
- Ensuring full legal and regulatory compliance of all BetEasy acquisition marketing initiatives.
- BetEasy is the most sophisticated and rewarding wagering…
- Join this forward-thinking state government Legal team.
- We do not exaggerate when we say we have a positive and supportive culture in all of our Legal teams.
- Previous experience or understanding of legal and compliance requirements within Financial Services or other highly regulated industries, preferred but not…
- Ensure compliance with legal and client requirements.
- Reporting to the Programme Manager your primary function in this position will be to provide leadership,…
$135,000 - $140,000 a year
- Manage internal and external audit requirements that supports compliance to accounting standards and mitigates issues identified by external auditors;
- Strong understanding of information security concepts and compliance programs such as ISO27001 and SOC2.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements…
- KPMG has a Property Due Diligence team of building surveyors, services engineers, quantity surveyors, environmental scientists and building compliance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.